CAMS has formed partnerships with various organisations to provide insurance coverage and other related benefits to CAMS members including competitors, officials, affiliated clubs and event organisers.
The CAMS National Insurance Program provides two key areas of cover – personal accident cover and public liability/professional indemnity cover. Personal accident insurance can provide financial assistance to licence holders who sustain an injury during a CAMS affiliated club or permitted activity.
Importantly, the program now provides coverage for up to $900 per week for loss of income.
Those drivers and officials holding a CAMS licence need to be aware the CAMS public liability and accident insurance policies only cover them when they are participating in CAMS permitted events.
While some organisers not running under a CAMS permit recognise CAMS licences, this does not mean that CAMS provides any insurance for that event or that those drivers or officials are covered by CAMS’ insurances.
Locally focused. Nationally resourced. Internationally represented.
Gallagher, the world’s fourth largest insurance broking and risk management company, expanded its presence in Australia through the acquisition of OAMPS Insurance Brokers in 2014.
We have an extensive national broking network in metropolitan and regional Australian locations. We provide broking solutions to a wide range of clients from small to medium enterprises through to large multi-national corporations, as well as affinity partners and associations.
Our parent company, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., was founded in the United States in 1927 and now employs over 21,800 people. It is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Globally, our insurance broking operation maintains a network of more than 400 offices throughout 22 countries.
We aim to deliver on our client aspiration 'to position you to financially survive any insurable event'. We do this through:
- Maintaining local relationships with our clients
- Leveraging our national and trans-Tasman influence with insurance companies to negotiate better deals and more coverage options
- Providing you with around the clock support and a dedicated national claims team
- Making the most of our global capability of industry-specific experts and offshore markets for your benefit
The following insurance forms are available here:
- CAMS Insurance Program Handbook
- Confirmation of Insurance - Combined General & Products Liability
- Confirmation of Insurance - Personal Accident
- Additional Personal Accident Insurance cover for members
- Directors and Officers/Association Liability Program for CAMS Affiliated Clubs
- CAMS Personal Accident Insurance – What you should know
To download the CAMS Standard General Disclaimer, click here